Original Commission by David Esquivel
Our artwork is 100% archival-grade, and meets museum-grade standards. This means your artwork will maintain its superior quality for hundreds of years as a true collector's item.
Our gallery-style frames are designed to beautifully showcase each work. Our frames are produced from premium quality wood: custom cut and assembled by hand. Our acrylic protection is crystal clear, UV safe, and acid free (higher quality than glass). All hanging hardware is included.
1. Once your order is placed, our art advisor will email you to confirm your artist and your vision.
2. Your artist will then create your one-of-a-kind piece, bringing your story to life through their unique style.
3. Our team will then professionally frame, gift wrap and authenticate your piece.
4. Your artwork will be delivered along with a behind the scenes video of your artist creating your piece.
5. Your artwork is guaranteed to be delivered by February 13th 2021 (right on time for Valentines Day).
If you want to Gift this commission before the expected delivery date, we can send you a “placeholder package” within 1 week. Your “placeholder package” will arrive beautifully gift wrapped, and includes a personalized note from our curator about the one-of-a-kind artwork coming their way soon.
David Esquivel is an abstract painter, whose powerful work has been recognized by the Museum of Modern Art (MOMA). Our team loves how David’s geometric landscapes reimagine our world through minimalist shapes and patterns, “living” together in thoughtful balance and harmony.
Art Size 5x7’’
Paper Size 8x10”
Frame Size 10x12"
Art Size 12x16’’
Paper Size 16x20"
Frame Size 18x22”
Art Size 18x24’’
Paper Size 24x30”
Frame Size 26x32"
Your piece comes wrapped up with a ribbon, ready for gifting!
Your piece arrives in a museum-quality frame, ready to hang!
Your piece will ship 4 weeks from the date you order!