Original Commission by Amber Vittoria
Questions? Email email@example.com
Our artwork is 100% archival-grade, and meets museum-grade standards. This means your artwork will maintain its superior quality for hundreds of years as a true collector's item.
This is guaranteed in the 'Certificate of Authenticity' that comes with your artwork and is signed by our founder.
1. Once your order is placed, our art advisor will email you to confirm your artist and your vision.
2. Your artist will then create your one-of-a-kind piece, bringing your story to life through their unique style.
3. Our team will then professionally frame, gift wrap and authenticate your piece.
4. Your artwork will be delivered along with a behind the scenes video of your artist creating your piece.
5. Your artwork is guaranteed to be delivered by June 18th (by Father's Day).
If you want to Gift this commission before the expected delivery date, we can send you a “placeholder package” within 5 days. Your “placeholder package” will arrive beautifully gift wrapped, and includes a personalized note from our curator about the one-of-a-kind artwork coming their way soon.
Amber Vittoria is an illustrator based in New York City, whose work represent non-idealized human figures, depicting us in all our "realness". Her clients include top brands such as Marc Jacobs, Gucci, Warby Parker, The New York Times, Google, and many more. Her work has also received top honors by renown platforms and publications: the Society of Illustrators "Gold Medalist", One Club "Young Gun", and Forbes "30 Under 30".